How to Fest
Health & Wellness
Festival Health and Wellness Tips
It is important to care for yourself while at the Festival. In addition to the policies and recommendations outlined in our COVID-19 Health Safety update, we recommend being especially diligent about taking care of your own health and wellness. We will offer more tips and measures you can take as the Festival draws nearer:
- Get your annual flu shot before you come to the Festival. Cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed at all venues. When possible, wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Increasing your water intake is critical to your health when in a location with an increased altitude like Park City. Plan to drink an extra 1 to 1.5 liters of water daily. Carry a water bottle and fill it up at our water stations at theaters and venues.
- We know you will be excited to meet and see people again, but avoid shaking hands and making unnecessary physical contact with others.
- Continue your mental and physical routines while at the Festival. Make time to rest, stretch, meditate, or whatever you do to stay healthy and well.
- Fuel your body with healthy food, and don’t forget to eat. Keep high-energy protein options with you.
- Sleep. Your body is counting on you to keep your immune system at its best, and quality sleep needs to be a part of your plan.
- Keep an eye on how you’re feeling — even if you think you have just a little cold, please stay back from in-person events until you feel healthy again.
Our policies exist in order to help ensure the health safety of all attendees. Please adhere to all signage and direction from employees and volunteers. They are here to help you have a great experience, so help them by following our health safety policies.